– My brain (laughs)
can’t handle this. – I messed up! – Oh my god! Come on. Really? You’re gonna show me
my best friend Tom right now? He’s busy filming a laugh challenge. ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ (beep) Hi, guys. We’d like to introduce you
to a new game called RAID: Shadow Legends that you’ve
definitely never heard of. – I’ve never heard of it,
because I live under a rock. – Well, I’m sure you’ve
heard of this from other YouTube channels, but RAID is one of the top three RPGs
in the Google Play store and has just been nominated
as a finalist for Google Play’s Best of 2019 User’s Choice Award.
– Wow, that’s so cool. But what is RAID?
– (Ethan) RAID is a hero collection turn-based game
with over 400 heros for you to collect
and personally customize. – (Brandon) Wow! That…
sounds expensive. – And that’s the best part!
It’s FREE! – I like free.
– Well, then why don’t you check out some of these other cool features?
– (Brandon) There are some really cool features in RAID,
like multi-battle auto mode, which allows you to set battles to run
while you go do something else, so you spend less time grinding.
There are also weekly chances to win prizes and events
such as fighting in the arena, running special dungeons,
or just leveling up your heros. – (Ethan) And this game is expanding
lightning fast with updates, so you can literally never get bored.
Coming soon are new features including a new faction,
a tag team arena, and even a new clan boss to fight.
So, what are you waiting for? Go to the video description,
click on the link, and you’ll get 50,000 silver
and a free epic champion as part of your new player program
to start your journey. – Where’s the video description?
– No, it’s IN the video description. – No, the video description’s down there.
– It’s below the video. It’ll be– – Yeah, that’s what–
– Just– never mind! But seriously guys,
this is an awesome game, so please click on the links
in the description to check it out.
– Thank you. – (FBE) Today, we’re gonna be
playing a round of Guess the Wrong Answers Only.
– I’m not good at this. At all. – I’ve been in every single episode
of this show, and I think I’ve won at least 50% of the episodes
without ever knowing the rules, so that’s pretty impressive.
– I mean, I’m wrong all the time accidentally,
but to do it on purpose? It’s weird!
– (FBE) There will be four different rounds
with slightly different rules, but the most important thing
is that if you get it wrong, then you get a point.
The person with the most points is the winner, and you never
want to get the right answer. – Okay. Choose the wrong answer,
gets point, get money. I can do it. (chuckles)
– (FBE) So, for this first round, we’re gonna give you three questions,
each with six different responses. – Okay.
– (FBE) Only one of the responses is wrong. You’ll need to find
the wrong one to get the point, and you’ll only have three seconds
to find the answer for each one. – Okay, that definitely
does make it harder. – (FBE) For round one–
– Incorrect. It’s round two. – (FBE) [Bleep].
– Ah-ha! It’s a point. – (FBE) Which of these
is a character in Frozen? – I’m already confused. Anna.
– (FBE) Unfortunately, that’s correct,
so you don’t get a point. (buzzer)
– I’m s– (groans) Okay. I’m already stressed.
– Odin. – (FBE) That is correct.
– Ah, that’s so stressful! (laughs) – Yes, yes, yes, yes. Odin.
– Good ol’ Odin. – Odin. It doesn’t fit in
with the rest of the names. – Odin.
– It’s Odin. – Dude, come on.
Odin’s my favorite character in Frozen.
He’s the third sister. Everyone forgets about him,
’cause he let it go. – (FBE) Which of these
is a Pokemon type? – Okay.
(softly) Yes, yes, yes. Uh, dark.
– (FBE) Ooh. Unfortunately, that is correct.
(buzzer) – (groans)
– Dark? – (FBE) Unfortunately,
that is correct. – Oh, god. (chuckles)
(buzzer) – Ooh. Electric.
(buzzer) – (FBE) The incorrect answer was air.
– Yeah, we’re not Avatar. Okay. Dang it!
– Dark. – (FBE) Unfortunately,
that is also correct. – Really?
– The air type. – Oh, god. Is it, um–
oh, air! It’s air. I got it confused too,
’cause I know that fly type is one, but that’s not air.
– Air. That one was difficult. – Air is my favorite
Pokemon element. Ah, but then
the fire Pokemon attacked. – (FBE) Finally, which of these stars
isn’t over 50? – John Oliver. (chuckles) – (FBE) Will Smith would’ve
been the wrong answer. Will Smith is 51.
– How funny would it have been if I said Billie Eilish?
– Billie Eilish? – (FBE) She isn’t over 50.
(buzzer) – Oh my god!
– Billie Eilish! (chuckles) (buzzer)
I messed up! Wait. Which of these stars ISN’T!
Isn’t over 50! – If I know anything
about Jessica Alba, is that she’s a solid 49.
– (FBE) That is incorrect. – Really?!
– (FBE) Will Smith is 51. – But he looks like
such a fresh prince! – Oliver. Who is it? – (FBE) Smith.
– Smith. – Timberlake.
– (FBE) Unfortunately, Justin Timberlake isn’t over 50.
– Oh, no! – (FBE) So, that is correct.
– My brain (laughs) can’t handle this. – John Oliver isn’t over 50.
Sorry, John Oliver if you’re not over 50.
– (FBE) Unfortunately, that is also correct.
– Really?! (buzzer)
– (FBE) He is still in his 40s. – (laughs) Whoops!
– Will Smith. – (FBE) Correct,
in terms of yes, that is wrong. – Okay! (chuckles)
That one was so confusing. – (FBE) First round down,
you got two out of the three points. How you feeling going into round two?
– I’m okay, but I feel like round two is where it’s gonna get
a little more tricky. – (FBE) So, for this next round,
we’re gonna provide you with 10 famous characters.
And for each, you have to tell me who they are…
– Mm-hmm, who they are. – (FBE) …what they do for a living,
and what their goal is in their movie, TV show, whatever.
– Okay. – (FBE) We’re gonna give you
60 seconds to name as many as you can, so speed
is of the essence. – Okay.
– (FBE) And also, there’s gonna be some restricted words,
some things you can’t say. – Okay.
– (FBE) First up, who is this? – This is Rudy. They work
as a construction machine, the one that movies dirt.
Their goal is to move the most dirt ever.
– This is Billy. He’s a welder. And he’s trying to make
the best sword ever. – This is Metal Person.
He is an electrician. He’s just there to defeat darkness. – This is Black Widow. She… – (FBE) What does she do
for a living? What is her goal? – She’s a garbage lady.
And her goal is to make sure there’s no more garbage in the city.
– This is Metal Boy. And his occupation is–
he’s a recycle person, recycle man, you know?
And he is attempting to recycle as much metal as he can.
– This is Fred Flintstone. He works in construction, and his goal is to– oh! This is so hard. Why is it so hard?
His goal is to invent a new cracker. – His name is Apple. He cuts apples from trees. That’s why his suit is red,
because he’s an apple. – (FBE) Okay. And what’s his goal
in this movie or TV– – Collect all the apples
from the street. – Dude, that’s Ethan Weiser.
He’s a producer here at FBE, and he really just wants
to get this shoot going. And I think he just really
wants me to win. (chuckles) I don’t know. I’m getting
a lot of eye contact right now, so I think he’s rooting for me.
– This is… Green…
– (FBE) Oh! Can’t say green. – Oh, no! (laughs)
– His name is Mr… Green. – (FBE) Oh, you said green.
(buzzer) – Shut up! It’s not there!
(laughs) – (FBE) Green is definitely there.
– This is Sherry, okay? His occupation is that actually
he’s… just a homewrecker. His goal is to…
– (FBE) That’s time. (buzzer)
– Oh my god! Ugh! That is so hard!
– Ah, that’s Tori Vasquez! That’s my girlfriend.
She just wants to go out tonight, but I gotta finish this shoot.
Come on, let’s wrap it up. – This is She-Hulk.
She is a queen from Planet Mars, and she’s trying to find love. – Jacob wants to own
a restaurant someday. That’s their goal. But their current occupation
is, of course, as we all know, a production assistant here at FBE.
– This is… Jimmy Neutron. He’s a student at a school,
and he’s a genius. And his goal is
to invent something cool. – This is a troll that… does a side hustle as an Uber driver. And his goal is to
retire when he’s 40. – That is Meredith. They work here in the office, and they want to someday–
– (FBE) Time. (buzzer)
– This is Trixie. And she is a florist, obviously.
(buzzer) – (FBE) Flower.
– Ah! Oh! (laughs) – (FBE) And that’s time.
– Oh my god! – Her name’s Fiona.
She’s married to an ogre. Her goal is to prick her finger
on all of the roses. That’s why she’s holding one. (buzzer)
– (FBE) Oh, well you mentioned roses. – No! No, no, no!
I didn’t say “flower”! – (FBE) All right. That is time.
– (groans) – This is Beelzebub.
He is the devil of the underworld, and he is trying to pick
all the flowers from the world. (buzzer)
[Bleep]. I’m not supposed to say flowers!
– Oh my god! Come on. Really? You’re gonna show me
my best friend Tom right now? He’s busy filming
a laugh challenge. Come on, dude.
He’s working here as a laugher for the laugh challengers.
– This is… Barbara. (laughs)
And she is a taxi driver. She is in ultimate search
of the perfect ride pick-up delivery. – This is Kelly.
She’s a teacher for a living. Her goal is, uh…
– (FBE) Time. – Eh! (chuckles)
(buzzer) For some reason, it’s really hard
to not overthink. – Oh my god! Zelda!
(buzzer) (gasps) Oh, [bleep].
I wasn’t even looking at the restricted words.
– This is Pink! And– – (FBE) Time.
– (sighs and laughs) – This is King Arthur.
And he is a blacksmith looking to make a new blade.
– (FBE) I’ll give you that one, all right. In the nick of time.
– (laughs) – (FBE) So, you got four points
on the board. How do you feel going into round three?
– All right. You know, I’m feeling a little bit better.
I feel like I got the gist of this. – (FBE) For this final round,
you’re gonna have one minute to put these Harry Potter images
in the incorrect order. – Oh, no!
– (FBE) Three, two, one, go!
– Okay, I’m just gonna go based on their haircuts.
That’s obviously Philosopher’s Stone. This looks like they just went
out of a chamber of secrets. The prisoner of Azkaban
was Krum all along! – This one happened next,
’cause after Dobby, of course, he cloned Harry Potter.
And then, of course, everyone knows that Dumbledore
died in the third one. – (FBE) 45 seconds.
– Ah! Oh, no. – (whispers) I’m not sure
if that’s right. – This was three or four.
So, here’s okay. And then Dobby– oh, yeah.
He was very early on. He wasn’t at the end.
So, boom. – (FBE) So, in order,
this is what you picked. You have six.
– Okay. – (FBE) Eight.
– Okay. – (FBE) Five.
– Okay. – (FBE) Three.
– Okay. – (FBE) One.
– Okay. – (FBE) Four.
– Okay. This little–
– (FBE) Unfortunately, Kristine… – OHHHH!
– (FBE) …that is seven. And then two.
– I should’ve switched those! Dang it!
– (FBE) Number two, the Chamber of Secrets
is in slot number two. (buzzer)
– We all know that they don’t play
with the time turner before Dobby snaps his fingers,
so I thought it was cool, okay? – (FBE) Unfortunately,
four and five, two, one, three.
– Okay. – (FBE) So, I can’t give you
the point there, because two of those were accurate.
– Well, I did my best. – (FBE) You’ve got the third movie
in the fourth slot. – Woo. That was close.
– (FBE) Cutting it close. – (FBE) Then the first movie.
– Yup. – (FBE) Fourth movie
is in the sixth slot. – Okay.
– (FBE) And then, unfortunately, Ashby, that is the seventh movie.
– Shhh-ugar. – (FBE) You’ve got movie number three,
five, four, six, one, seven, eight, two. You did it.
– Yay. – (FBE) That’s from film
number eight, seven, six, five, four,
three, two, one. – Mm! Yeah!
– (FBE) Well, I see what you did there, you little cheater.
– Yup. (laughs) I mean, gotta make sure I get it right.
– (FBE) Five, eight, four, three, two, seven,
six, one. – Ha-ha-ha! I feel like
it was almost by magic. (chuckles) ♪ (“Seinfeld” theme) ♪ – (FBE) Two, seven, six, one, three, four, eight, and five.
– Okay! So, I [bleep] did it! I’m so glad that I’ve watched
Harry Potter as many times as I have, because this felt like second nature.
– (FBE) So, with a final score of five points, how do you think
you did in this challenge? – I feel pretty darn confident
in this challenge. I’m okay with the section
that I, you know, screwed up on. I wasn’t as good at,
’cause I think that was probably the most difficult one.
– I think I did a little bit better than usual. What’s hard is that
you’re overthinking because you know the correct answer,
so you’re overthinking in trying to create
the wrong answer. – I think it’s, at this point,
my goal to just win every single one of these challenges.
This is my niche: being wrong. (chuckles) That’s all I need. – Thanks for watching us
guess the wrong answers only on the React Channel.
– Subscribe for new videos every week. – What do you wanna see
in the next challenge? Let us know in the comments.
– Hi! – Hey, guys. Ethan here
from the React Channel. If you liked this episode
and wanna support the channel even more,
then you gotta check out our merch page. Click on the link
in the description below to learn more.